Residence Permit in Europe
- We arrange your application for 5-year residence permit providing you access to whole Schengen Area and is a path to a permanent residence.
- Our preferred locations are Latvia and Lithuania, two European countries, members of Schengen Area since early 2000s
A residence permit gives a foreigner the right:
- to stay in the country of permit issuance for up to 5 years;
- to freely cross borders of Schengen member countries;
- to stay up to 90 days within the territory of Schengen Area and other countries in Europe;
- to obtain a Latvian, Lithuanian or other Schengen Area permanent residence permit after 5 years;
- to obtain temporary residence permits for the spouse and children.
- 1 Access to whole Schengen Area
- 26 countries of Schengen Area and selected countries in Europe who signed bilateral agreements
- 2 Fast Application and Approval Process
- 4-6 month process comparing to 8 to 16 months in other European countries
- 3 The cheapest option in the market
- Investment from EUR 250,000 only
- 4 No ongoing stay requirements
- No need to live in the country to maintain your status
We arrange residence permit through the following methods:
Investments in existing business
Real Estate Purchase
Investments in Government Bonds of Latvia
How long does it take?
Whilst this depends on the choice of the method and your preferences towards the real estate, it usually takes 4 to 6 months to go through the process.
Why work with us:
- We have on the ground staff and do not rely on third-party agents;
- Our team has hands-on experience in successful residence permit applications;
- We coordinate the full application process to ensure seamless experience for you and a positive decision in relation to your permit application.
Would you like to know more?
Contact us for a free evaluation and will advise on the most suitable option to take to have a successful outcome in your residence permit application.